So who we are? Thus, we are a team of individuals who are motorhome and campervan fans. Also, we have experience and lots of contacts, to help find information on motorhomes and campervans.
Because, it is not just a matter of who we are, it is also about who are you?
- Therefore helping finding a motorhome or campervan.
- Providing professional motorhome marketing help.
- We learn more everyday from our many contacts.
Therefore, please read and meet loads of interesting people, with us on our journey.
- Hopefully, soon we will know you as well.
- Also, no matter what you need to know just ask us.
Our motto is “happy to help if we can”
John Buxton has been responsible for building motorhomes and campervans.net. It all began, when looking online for information on buying motorhomes and campervans.
- Because, he could not find what he was looking for.
- John built the website to help others.
- So, starting on a laptop on a train journey things began.
Also, to improve his knowledge of all aspects of motorhomes and campervans.
- In addition, the idea grew into a dealer and manufacturer driven information.
Having found there was a gap in the market
- Also, to provide information for first time buyers.
- The journey really began to open up.
- With many different additions to motorhomes campervans.net.
So, now you know who we are
Also John had experience of how to learn the motorhome jargon and more about motorhomes and campervans.
- Having practical experience from working at motorhome shows.
- As well as working in a dealership.
With Johns extensive knowledge of the car industry adding real value.
- Having sold domains and business such as available car.
- Developing technology to run logistics and other supply chain businesses.
- Therefore, motorhomes campervans was a good fit.
Accordingly the website has grown
- Developing the concept of the Autosleeper Centre in Derby.
- An idea that John had whilst working with them.
- Finding useful information became even more relevant.
- Online information, linking into all the Autosleeper models, in one place made sense.
Customers could see all the berths and layouts in one place and compare. Online information has virtually taken the place of reading a magazine advert. This fits what customers were looking for information on the move!
- That research online has become a virtual part of most purchases.
- In addition, the motorhome video has really caught on.
- John set up “three men in a motorhome” to demonstrate the video idea back in 2011.
Things do not stand still here
The driving force of Facebook has led John to set up a Facebook @usedmotorhomesforsale .
- In one click, it links to the Twitter and then live on other social media.
- Development of “motorhome bargains” leading to motorhome dealers and manufacturers to post offers.
So what of the future?
Nothing stands still for long and buying motorhomes online, has to also be the way forward.
Accordingly, with motorhome show trends changing and a real sense of adventure is on the way!